Exhibit International conceives, designs and produces stands or general infrastructures for his customer's participations to professional trade shows, congresses and events on both a national and international level.
We offer creative solutions on a rental or sales basis. In the same spirit of marketing communication, Exhibit International has recently created a division for showroom
Exhibit International is a Belgian registered company, established in Brussels, the heart of Europe. We are in continuous contact with partners in the USA and Asia and have a partner company in Budapest.
For communication, marketing and promotion, more specifically for trade shows, Exhibit International benefits of a close working relationship with her sister company MCFE Marketing Consultant for Fairs and Exhibitions.
Pre-production activities cover the whole range of interventions prior to the actual event such as:
- Concept of the project, managing the space to optimalise all areas
- Rental of the surface
- Production of plans, drawings, models to visualise the project
- Linking the exhibitor with the organisers in order to meet all local rules and regulations, security and logistic aspects
- Establishing a coherent communication strategy for the exhibitor that stresses the global image of the event (poster design, invitation and publication design)
- Hotel reservations
- Production of the " Exhibitor Manual"
- Printing of brochures
The production activities cover the whole range of interventions to install the stand or to decorate the exhibition building as general contractor.
- Preparing of all items for production in the warehouse
- Transports of material
- Building up and dismantling of all structures, modular and custom made
- Services in situ and guidance to the exhibitors
- Rental of furniture, lighting and floral decoration
- Lettering and graphics
- Technical support during the event
- Providing of hostesses
- Providing of audio-visual equipment and computer hardware
- Stand catering service
In case of exhibition programmes, which include repeated participations to commercial events for a private or institutional exhibitor, Exhibit International offers his network of international partners, for monitoring, management and maintenance.
- Planning and implementing the exhibition programme
- Storing the booth structures of the exhibitor
- Establishing stock-list and inventory
- Organisation of polling
- Photography and video recordings